Working on SoE4

 Hello, long time no write! 

I've been taking a bit of a pause due to my workload and other stressful things going on this year. But now I'm back to writing, although, it is going slow as I'm doing it by hand to try to conserve some electricity here in Finland as the prices went through the roof due to world events. It's actually pretty fun as I decided to add to the atmosphere and do it with only an oil lamp for light. It is almost meditative and sort of healing instead of working in front of a computer screen like I do almost all day every day anyway when I translate. Of course, I will still need to type it out but it doesn't take long to do. I was also feeling, not a writer's blog as such, as I had a lot I wanted to get put into words and a plot to follow, maybe just a bit depressed, a kind of hollow "meh" feeling, which seems to be greatly alleviated by this odd new way of writing. I'm especially pleased with a scene of Riestel and Isa I just finished this way.

Anyway, just wanted to give a quick update and say that yes, I am working on the last book and I will try to get it out this year but with all that is going on, I can't say for sure what the date will be or if it will be a 100 % sure it will be this year. I will make every effort to make it happen though.

All the best to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music for writing