Update on SoE3

 This Spring was very busy so it has been difficult to keep up with the blog. Thankfully, I've still had enough time to work on the book itself. I'm currently giving it my last once over before the editor begins their work. For now, everything seems to be on schedule for the Autumn launch. But what exactly does the "last once over" entail? Well, mostly it is about checking the scenes convey the meaning I want to, checking they give enough clues but not too many, and most importantly trying to keep the new parts of the story from conflicting with anything and everything that has happened previously.

 Here is the final version of the cover. I love the way the iris looks. The final cover colors don't always match the drawing I start out with because instead of a certain scheme or palette, I use filters and Krita's tools to try and find the mood I want to convey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music for writing

Working on SoE4