Strands of Existence 2: Sea of Shadows is out :)

The sequel to Island Girl is finally out. Publishing the ebook today is my birthday gift to me. I hope the people who preordered or will pick up the sequel now that's it out will like it as much as the first book, though the tone is a little darker with the civil war and all.

Now, I can stop thinking about the cover design and hunting for tiny lingering mistakes and focus fully on the third installment which I've been itching to finish. The third book will switch the feel of the story a bit. (Yet again. I know, I know, I should pick a lane and stick to it, but then it wouldn't be me doing this, haha) And I'll get to explore the different levels of reality more and how they function so that will be fun but also challenging to explain.

I've also begun to sketch to third book's cover, and currently have about 3 options for it of which I might save one for the fourth and last book in the series. Once I know which will be which, I may share them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do I Write?

Music for writing