Almost there

 Just a quick update on the last book. The story is almost complete. I'm just doing my last read-through with touch-ups and some little additions here and there. After this, I will contact an editor and then the schedule is really in their hands. Of course, I need to start working on the cover so that will take a bit of time too. The drawing and processing of the cover isn't all that time-consuming, the hardest part is coming up with what to draw.

It is a rather funny feeling to be nearing the end of 4 years and 4 books project. What will I do with my time after all of it? I have some ideas for stories but I also wrote many stories that never saw the light of day before publishing this series so I know I will very likely keep on writing but whether any of them will end up as books... Well, only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do I Write?

Music for writing