About halfway done

 Writing the last book in the series has proved quite slow in comparison to the previous parts, mainly because there was one ending to things I personally didn't necessarily want to happen, but the characters demanded it. I tried to look for ways to stall this particular progression of the plot but with character arcs in mind, it just had to happen before the final confrontations. Despite that, I am now getting to the halfway mark of the 4th book. The relationship triangle is now more or less concluded and only the Witch Queen waits for her biggest appearance yet.

I'm still aiming to get the book out this year but it will probably be a little later in the autumn than the previous parts (or early winter).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do I Write?

Music for writing